For everyone’s safety, we require that all patients and patient companions wear a face mask when they come in. We will be unable to provide care to patients without a mask. Thank you for understanding and we look forward to seeing you!
Dental Emergency in Spring TX
A dental emergency can bring your life to a grinding halt. If you have a dental emergency, don’t suffer and don’t wait!
Call us for an emergency appointment.
Don’t Live With Tooth Pain or an Infection!
At Spring Complete Care Dentistry, we understand that a dental emergency requires immediate attention. For this reason, Dr. Tan understands the importance of leaving time in his schedule to care for those in need of urgent dental care. In most cases we will be able to accommodate a same-day or next-day appointment. We offer extended appointment hours to accommodate any schedule. We are dedicated to providing fast and effective treatment for dental emergencies and even offer weekend appointments! So don’t wait…. Call us today!
Dental emergencies can include infections, tooth decay, damaged teeth, and more. Delaying treatment can increase the chances of irreversible damage, or even tooth loss. Our office will provide the treatment needed to help prevent further damage. We believe that nothing beats a natural, healthy smile. The sooner we can address the issue, the more likely it is that you can retain your natural smile for years to come.
How We Can Help
Our team takes dental emergencies very seriously, and our dentist, Dr. Jeff Tan, has experience in restoring smiles after tooth loss, dental injuries, and more. He is highly skilled, but also gentle. When you call our office with an emergency, we’ll do everything in our power to get you seen as quickly as possible, relieve your pain, and come up with a treatment plan for your problem. This saves you both money and time, not to mention days of dental pain. Spring Complete Care Dentistry provides a full range of emergency, general, and cosmetic dental services to those in need of convenient dental care.
Some of the dental emergencies we can treat are:
- Toothache relief
- Swollen jaw relief
- Cracked tooth
- Repair of lost or loose fillings
- Sore gum relief
- Root canal therapy
- Tooth repair
Insurance & Payment Options
We accept several methods of payment including cash, check, debit, and credit cards. If you currently have dental insurance, there is a good chance that at least some of your procedure will be covered by your plan. We are in-network with most dental insurance plans and have flexible payment options for those without dental insurance. Dr.Tan is committed to getting you the dental care you deserve quickly.
A Healthy Beautiful Smile Starts Here
We understand that no one can plan or anticipate dental emergencies. Whether the pain is sharp and stabbing or dull and aching, it can interfere with your day-to-day life. If you’re in pain and need immediate dental care, Spring Complete Care Dentistry is here when you need us most.
What You Need To Know:
Here are some answers to some of the most common questions.
Q: What is a dental emergency?
A: A dental emergency is generally defined as intense pain, swelling, or a large amount of discomfort in your teeth or gums that starts suddenly and won’t go away. This could be caused by an accident, or an underlying condition, like a cavity that has become infected.
Q: What conditions require emergency dental care?
- Severe Toothaches
- Knocked out Tooth
- Broken or Chipped Tooth
- Partially Dislodged Tooth
- Exposed Nerves
- Missing Dental Filling or Crown
- Dental Abscess
If you experience any of the following dental problems, call us immediately for an emergency appointment!
Q: How can an emergency dentist help me?
A: When suffering through a dental emergency, the first thing you should do is call an emergency dentist. Dr. Tan can relieve pain, prevent further damage, and offer the best options for treatment.
Q: What services are available from an emergency dentist?
- Root Canal: This is a necessary procedure when a tooth becomes swollen and infected, causing inflammation and pain. Dr. Tan will clean out the canals of the affected tooth, treat the abscess, and restore the tooth with a filling or dental crown. Immediate treatment can alleviate pain and help you get back to your life free of pain.
- Cavity Fillings: Cavities are holes in your teeth formed by decay and are the number one cause of toothaches. When you have a cavity, we’ll remove the decay, clean the tooth, and add a filling to make your tooth pain-free and good as new.
- Dental Crown: A dental crown helps to restore the shape, size, and strength of a tooth. Following a root canal treatment, when there isn’t sufficient tooth remaining for a cavity filling, Dr. Tan prepares the tooth and fits you with a new crown that covers the entire tooth.
- Dental Restoration Repair: A broken filling or crown exposes the cavity beneath it and can cause further damage to the tooth. We’ll begin by taking an x-ray to determine if another filling can be placed. If the damage is too significant to replace with another filling, Dr. Tan will likely recommend a dental crown, which covers the entire visible part of the tooth.
- Toothache Relief: Tooth pain can manifest from a variety of oral problems such as a cavity, cracked or chipped tooth, exposed tooth root, or a dental abscess or infection. When you arrive at our Spring, TX dentist office seeking toothache relief, Dr. Tan will take x-rays of your mouth and perform an oral exam to determine the cause of your toothache. He will then recommend a specific treatment approach based on the cause.
- Emergency Tooth Extraction: If your tooth has become severely infected or fractured, you may need to have it extracted. Removing a tooth is always a last resort. Dr. Tan will do whatever he can to repair the tooth. But, if a tooth must be extracted, we’ll take care of it for you, administering a local anesthetic to make sure you’re comfortable throughout the procedure.
Q: Where can I find the right emergency dentist?
A: Dr. Tan is specifically trained to deal with a wide range of emergency dental situations. Our conveniently located dental office can provide the emergency care services needed to resolve your issues. In most cases, we can accommodate same-day appointments and walk-in patients.
Q: What if I’m afraid of visiting the dentist?
A: Dr. Tan and our friendly team at Spring Complete Care Dentistry are committed to ensuring that your time in the dental chair is as relaxed and comfortable as possible. We use both local anesthetic and oral conscious sedation to help you breeze through your procedure.
Q: How much will my emergency dental care cost?
A: The cost of your emergency dental treatment will vary and depends on a few factors, including the condition of your teeth and gums, the severity of your injury and the type of problem you are experiencing. Our office works diligently to keep your emergency dental costs low. We accept cash and card payments, and we are in-network with most PPO insurance plans including Cigna, BlueCross BlueShield, Metlife, and many others. We accept cash and card payments, We offer low-interest financing options through CareCredit and DocPay to help make treatment affordable so you can get the dental treatment you need.
Q: Does an emergency dentist cost more?
A: Not at Spring Complete Care Dentistry. Our office has the same competitive rates every day and we do not have any additional fees or surcharges to be seen on weekends.
Q: How do I treat the pain as I wait for my appointment?
A: To help keep your pain level tolerable until you can visit our office, some people find it beneficial to apply a topical pain reliever to the gums around a hurting tooth. You can also take over-the-counter pain reliever. Apply a cold compress to your chin or cheek to mitigate any swelling.
Q: What should I do if I lose a dental filling or crown?
A: Try to find the filling or crown and put it back in place using temporary dental cement. That should give the tooth some protection until your dental appointment.
Q: What should I do if my tooth is chipped or broken?
A: If you have the part of the tooth that broke free, keep it in luke-warm water until you can visit our office. Once you see Dr. Tan, he can evaluate the tooth and determine the right course of treatment, which could involve a simple solution such as bonding.
Q: What should I do for a knocked out tooth?
A: If you find yourself with a knocked out tooth, act quickly. There are steps you can take to increase the chance of saving the tooth. Handle the tooth carefully and do not touch the root. If the tooth is dirty, gently rinse it off with water. If possible, try repositioning the tooth back into the socket. If it does not fit properly, don’t force it. keep it moist by placing it in milk or in your mouth between your cheek and gums. Visit our Spring, TX dental office as soon as possible.
At Spring Complete Care Dentistry, we understand that no one can plan or anticipate dental emergencies and we strive to do our best to help people deal with it. If you have a dental issue needing urgent assistance, give us a call and we’ll do everything possible to get you relief…. today!